One of the biggest decisions you'll make as a landlord is whether you should hire a property management company or not. A Property management Company can be a huge asset to your business.
- Save you time and the worry of marketing your rentals
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Deal directly with tenants problems
- Collect rents
- Respond to the tenant complaints
- Account for all deposits
- Handle maintenance and repair issues
- 24-Hour emergency service
- Monthly accounting statements for all income and disbursements
- Pursue evictions.
Brandon Roberts - Corporate Broker/Property Manager, Signature Real Estate Group Serving Southern Nevada, Clark County, Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Green Valley, Mountains Edge, Seven Hills, Sun City, Anthem and the surrounding areas.