Brandon was born in Salt Lake City Utah where he received his first real estate license. He built a small brokerage from 9 agents to over 300 agents and four offices before he moved to Las Vegas in 2008. He spent 5 years as the Regional owner of EXIT Realty Nevada with his primary focus on selling and opening EXIT Realty franchises. In May of 2013 after 10 years Brandon left EXIT Realty and opened his own independent office, Signature Real Estate Group, a real estate and property management brokerage that has grown to almost 200 agents and 4 offices in less than 2 years. He has been practicing real estate for over 18 years and has been a broker for 12 of them.
Brandon has trained and coached Real Estate brokers and agents all over the country. His state of the art training the Real Estate Academy has brought new agents to new levels. Making them into multi-million dollar producers within their first year.
Experience and Awards
- 2014 GLVAR Board of Directors
- 2014 Forms Committee Liaison
- 2014 Syndication PAG
- 2013-2014 GLVAR Grievance Committee
- Graduate NVAR Leadership 2013
- 2013 President of Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2012 Treasurer Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2012 YPN 40 under 40
- 2007 EXIT Realty Broker of the year
- What do you think you can contribute as a member of the Board of Directors and what special skills will you bring?
A different perspective with fresh ideas. Having belonged to a REALTOR Association in another state for 15years, I am aware of the challenges and opportunities associated with our association and ready to do my part to move the association forward.
- How do you feel that GLVAR can be more responsive to its Members?
This is one of the biggest challenges we face as an association. I believe we need to be able to communicate with more of the members for ideas and their needs. The more people that we can get involved the stronger our association will be. We also need to communicate the benefits to our members so they will all be proud to be part of the GLVAR.
- What do you think is the most critical issue facing our industry and our Association?
The most critical issue facing our association has to do with our MLS systems and the syndication of our listing data through third party data providers. Our industry and the way we do business is forever changing due to the use of the internet. It is more critical now than ever before to stay on top of this to ensure the information being provided is accurate and up to date.